- Completely new looks for all the main characters
- A new reign, the Harvest Reign
- Harvest Princess questline, up to her recruitment
- New items (Cardinal Bell, Prize-Winning Carrot, Withered Cornucopia…)
- EGGS! as a new delivery method for certain Princesses (kobolds, insects, moths, driders, lamias and dragons for now)
- “Monstersomes”, our new method to determine which characters will be inherited in every new generation of monsters
- Costumes becoming wearable from Progeny too
- New progeny races (driders, lamias and dragons)
- New animations for Insect Princess
- New animations for Mouse Princess
- New animations for Human Princess
- New animations for rabbits
- New animations for slimes
- New animations for ghosts
- New animations for dragons
- New animations for insects
- New animations for mice
- New animations for dogs
- New animations for kobolds
- New animations for skeletons
- New pregnancy announcement scene for Rabbit Princess
- New pregnancy announcement scene for Harvest Princess
- New Goblin X Mouse fluff scene
- Kobold ending
- Ice Dragon ending
- Most gameplay elements reworked (population, wealth, gifts…)
- Updated UI elements
- And much more…
A third pixel animator/editor will join the team soon and here’s the preview of a cool set of animations for ghost NPCs he’s working on, the one shown being for transparent ghosts!
Akai just finished working on the remade animations for Mouse and will now move onto Insect, while adding one completely new animation for both!
Fleshbean will deliver a large batch of them very soon too (dragons, MORE dragons, skeletons and mice)!
This was the latest of Flesh’s batches, with more than 20 animations added to our pool!
With this many new animations I’ve found myself looking around for NPCs much more than before, cursing the many wars happening in the debug savefile for stopping most of the cute monstergirls from visiting the various places in the Kingdom: the usual meeting places were almost empty, with 1-2 visitors at most.
The skeletons’ dance club had the usual skeleton dancers, but no actual customer. That’s got to be bad for business.
With this, I think we’re ready to proceed with August Animation Poll!
On the sprites department: golems are ready! All the main races have custom sprites now, we’re just missing the ones for races that have a Progeny, but aren’t playable yet (dragons, driders and lamias)!
I’ll go back working on one of the new scenes we’ve added (Mouse X Goblin Princess counseling at the Campsite), everything got to be ready for the 30th~!