Changelog (v0.16.11 -> v0.16.12)
- Achievements system added
- New CGs for SlimeP adult scene
- New CGs for WyvernP adult scene
- New CGs for Lacomia, DragonP adult scene
- New CGs for GoblinP first adult scene
- WyvernP Route is now complete
- Lamia NPCs (curvy) NSFW animation #1 added
- Lamia NPCs (flat) NSFW animation #1 added
- RabbitP NSFW animation #2 added
- Mouse Banker new portrait and animation
- Holstaur Milkers new portrait
- Clocktown’s Mouse Tinkerer menu updated
- Added Wedding costumes for skeleton progeny
- Added a dedicated sprite for Amelie’s Dullahan costume
- Added Templar costume for Crusader Princess
- Added Cathian costume for Cat Princess
- Added Church of Conquest costume for Michael
- Added Bunnysuits for Desert Princess and NPCs
- Added Bunnysuits for Insect Princess and NPCs
- Added Bunnysuits for Ghost Princess and NPCs
- Added Bunnysuits for Goblin Princess and NPCs
- Added Bunnysuits for Dog Princess and NPCs
- Added Bunnysuits for Harvest Princess and NPCs
- Added the “Zpeedy“, mice technology to deposit the excess Swirlies in your bank account
- Updated sprites for Sphinx and Tsuchiconda bosses
- Swirly now get depleted when going to NG+
- Daggers attack speed nerfed (0.25 seconds/atk -> 0.35 seconds/atk)
- Fist weapon attack speed buffed (0.30 seconds/atk -> 0.25 seconds/atk)
- Hippopotus and other bosses possibly not chasing the Player if it’s not the first boss fight you face
- Bride Veil not working on DesertP
- Removed Autosave during tutorial
- HumanP and SlimeP Heir dialogue flow
- Heirs being on throne possibly causing the game engine to see those Reigns as defeated
- Black screen from the 2nd time you have sex with the Bank Clerk
- Slime NPCs dialogue crash in the Golden Stump
- Hammerhead Port / Mermaid Tail ship correctly moving to your location if you board it
- DesertP dance room various issues
- DesertP festival crash when talking to one of the kids
- Rumble Jungle passability issues
- Spire Pantheon passability issues
- Black Screens happening after resting / using services for free (Rabbit Inn during transformation event, trip back from Mermaid Tail)
- Crashes and repeated lines during the “Nun” step of Amelie’s questline
- Black screen from the 2nd time you have sex with the Bank Clerk (now for real!)
- Invisible wall in the Pantheon Garden
- Insect Princess now correctly gives mostly red ants as first-generation heirs
- World Map events, egg hatching and terrain damages now won’t interrupt ongoing dialogues
- Wrong animation being shown when using default Cat or Goblin Princess during battle-fucks
- Crashes when selecting one of the (missing) animations from Babs gallery
- Removed extra “Blood-Spattered Mail” from the Monastery’s Graveyard
- Mech golem body colour crash fixed
- Mouse Banker not giving the needed key after sex
- Crashes when actors with low Max HP get in battles
- Portrait mismatches
- Purple Lump crashes during battles
- Crystal Princess explosion crashes during battles
- Pious Sash and Prize-Winning Carrot moved from Costumes to Accessories
- Drider and Lamia NPCs exp/level curves
- Butterfly sprites bugging during night
- Knight-on-male NPC sex (with female animations) in Hunter Terrace / Slime Pool
- Randomizing Princesses option moved between the “Customizations” at the beginning of the playthrough
- Using cheats will stop you from getting new medals!
Changelog (Patch 1)
- Stops the Mouse Tinkerer from hanging the game if you have certain quantities of Cogs (00,11,22…)
- Fixes some of the battle HUD icons not being disposed correctly after Mimic fights
- Stops the Cheat Warning from being shown more than once
- Rewrote most of the Desert/Sphinx dialogue during the dance
- Merchant Princess’ dialogue choices now work as intended (you’re not forced anymore to pick on of the two options)
- Stops Dragon Princess II appearance from causing issues to the game flow and stopping other events from happening
- Amelie dialogues in the Clocktown now work properly
Sarikyou (サリキョウ), is still going at it, there’s 4 new CG sets in v0.16.12!
- Wyvern Ending!
One of the most important endings yet, as far as discovering the Kingdom’s story is concerned!
A lot of resources went into this, I hope you like it as much as I do! Next we’ll move to Cat and Ghost route!
Princess & Conquest Achievement system is now live!
Try to get all the medals in your playthrough, there’s currently 50 medals to get!
- New costumes and animations!
Between the many new costumes, 6 races and their Princesses just got their new bunnysuits! Now only the rabbits (duh) are missing.
Finally lewdable lamias and a new piece (mating press) for Rabbit Princess!
- Embellishments and fixes!
New menus and many polished mechanics!
Other changes? Sure!
- The holstaur milkers have their new portraits now! Could this mean the Princess’ adult content is about to come?
- Swirlies now reset in NG+! Make sure to bring keep your Bank Book with you!
- Revamped the sprites for the Sphinx (in preparation for the Princess’ adult scene!) and the Tsuchiconda!
- Quite a lot of infamous crashes and other annoyances (like portrait mismatches) bit the dust!
All of this without mentioning a LOT of progress has been done about Finhead Princess! She will join us soon!
We’re already brewing many new surprises, but for now…
… ready for tomorrow?! All this stuff is right around the corner!
Finhead’s is the 8th and last Reign of the Northern Region of the Kingdom! An underwater paradise (?), well-guarded by two armies! Hammerhead Port’s sharkmen will prevent anyone from approaching the finheads!
What’s the story between Finhead and Hammerhead Princess, anyway?!
With Power, Defense and Wealth Finhead Princess has one of the best stat combinations to grant her Reign a steady growth in early game! Her’s easily one
If that’s not enough to grant the finheads a pretty chill start, they also have Hammerhead Port between their seashell and any Reign they’d be fighting against!
While Hammerhead Princess’ sharkmen are stronger than the other footsoldiers, they won’t move out of their zone to conquer enemy cities, their only purpose is to defend the Port, so that noone can get to Finhead Princess as long as they’re around.
That’s not all, Finhead also has a secret weapon she’ll only use when her defeat draws near!
Things may happen and Hammerhead Port can fall against powerful enemies, in that case the battlefield will move to the seas between the Port and the Diamond Seashell!
Other armies may also come from the northern region and try to conquer Hammerhead Port to reach Finhead’s! The port can be reached by anyone controlling the Human, Insect or Desert capital!
Of course Port, Seashell and naval battles now have their dedicated scenarios!
The underwater jewel, the Diamond Seashell, is the palace where the all the finheads live. The depths of the Kingdom are dangerous, so they hardly leave the safety of their huge shellfish.
If you know how we deal with new additions in Princess & Conquest, you already know I don’t really like adding 1-time-only features, I’d rather have everything working in unison (I’ve just finished working on a jellyfish hat that digests the you get into Candy Bars you can carry to NG+, on a mouse-bot that delivers your excess to your Bank Account and on a set of jewels that will give Wealth / Love and Lust bonuses to their wearer)!
That’s why we won’t cut any slack when working the Seas of the Kingdom into a perfectly integrated part of it, not an isolated region that feels like a theme-park or an expansion to the “main game”.
Just like any other Reign, Finhead‘s will have quests in the Knight’s INC., Population mechanics, taxes and all that… but with some differences!
- Since Finhead Princess only cares about the Sea region, she won’t attack land Reigns. For that reason also won’t incur into the usual normal Mouse’s tax!
- It will, however, fight to regain control over Hammerhead Port.
- Despite that, they have an in-house maintenance cost to keep their opulent underwater lifestyle going.
- The Kelp Field near the Port and the Seashell will grant an endless amount of food to the army controlling it!
- Making finhead NPCs exclusive to the Sea region or not has yet to be decided, but all the NPCs in underwater areas have to be capable to survive underwater.