A kobold that’s following the way of her late father, a human paladin!
After successfully helping this pint-sized paladin in her quest, the Knight will be able to get this new, unique, party member in his ranks!
With her incredibly high physical stats she’ll be a great help in battles against enemies that don’t use magic!
Her passive ability, “Righteous“, also has a nice side-effect: +1 Life Force every time she kills an enemy using her “Smite!” skill!
Too bad she only has 1 MP! This means that normally she will be able to use “Smite!” only once before having to use an Elixir or other recovery items. Normally.
The video shows her active ability “Chaaarge!” and a way to avoid her MP limitation!
While using “Chaaarge!” she takes half the damage from physical attacks and counter every hit taken with powerful blows!
And yes, you can fuck her. Happy now?
Enjoy this new build, there’s exciting news coming in the next days~
- Goblin Affinity can now be used to influence next day’s slave
- Mouse X Golem Princess campsite scene added
- Increased Life Force malus from using “The Death Not” from 1 to 3
- Wealth displayed in the Status screen increased to 10
- Naked portraits in postsex speeches
- King Cucco approximately 25% faster
- Added “Painful Love” costume for Desert Progeny
- Swirlies/Exp rate is back to 1:1
- No message displayed if you first enter Komachi’s cave after day 20
- Generally lowered the slaves’ level
- Fixed Green Deceit/ Monastery Tunic causing slowdowns
- Fixed “Big Game” weapons attack speed
- Fixed campsite “C” icon interfering with Status Screen
- Fixed party leader switch to an Egg in the party if it has health higher than 1
- Fixed wrong kind of elite in the Ancient Battlefield
- Fixed unavailable Bunnysuits being given as rewards
- Fixed Old Church crash on load if saved in the “lively” part of the building
- Fixed Clocktown crashing if staple NPCs are in there
- Fixed issues with heads/ears of Rabbit progeny portraits
- Fixed custom Princesses costumes not working
- Fixed Cat X Insect campsite scene BGM crash
- Fixed dead slime sprite crash
- Fixed delivering “Egg” quests to the Guild’s Clerk not working correctly
- Fixed delivering “King Cucco” quest to the Guild’s Clerk not working correctly
- Fixed Cinder Ribbon assigning stats wrongly
- Fixed MYSTERY BOX resetting on NG+
- Fixed Insect/Desert soldiers wearing wrong costumes
- Fixed Goblin Animation #4 gallery crash
- Fixed duplicated NPC sprite in Ghost’s
- Fixed passability issues in Sunken Temple
- Fixed the Slave Auction’s clerk calling the slaves with a wrong name
- Fixed CREAM Ice Resistance not being shown in the Level Up menu
- Fixed issues with Mice sprites
- Fixed various typos
Let’s keep this post updated as we publish the sketches for the new Princesses!
Their names/looks/everything may still be subject to changes.
You can find them only on our SubscribeStar for now!
- Oni Princess
- Tribal Princess
- Snail Princess
- Ent Princess
- Mask Princess
- Cloud Princess
- Centaur Princess
- Ratel Princess
- Crab Princess
- Giant Mermaid Princess
Remember that all Princesses are best and worthy of your love.
While waiting for the winner of the new animation poll…
… and getting our hands on another wonderful animation by Akai…
…here’s what has been added since v0.16.6!
- Cheats now don’t need a patch
- Ghost Animation #2 added
- Wealth/Tax/Population mechanics completely reworked
- Capped the effect of Population on War Sustainability to 2000
- Status Screen updated with weekly Wealth forecasts
- Mouse Princess now gains 1 Wealth everytime someone pay taxes to her
- Dragon Princess now drains 2 Wealth everytime she enstablishes herself in a Reign
- Progeny from “transformed” mothers now becomes a purebreed
- Fixed most of the remaining Dragon Princesses (Lacomia/Mandrya) interruption to World Map events
- Fixed Hornet sprite during fight in Insect Princess throne room
- Fixed skeletons losing Population when not at war
- Fixed the Egg Quests (“Where I Eggcel”,”Tomorrow’s Eggciting Youth”)
- Fixed Larva -> Moth transformation crashes
- Fixed MYSTERY BOX not working when trying to open it in NG+
- Fixed “Stranded Knight” trait decreasing Relationship instead of Affinity points
- Fixed autosave after Faun Princess adult scene giving a black screen
- Fixed autosave on playthrough start
- Fixed Goblin Princess dowry mispelled
- Fixed camping/sleeping until morning after 00:00 still causing the game to advance of 1 day ahead
- Fixed Panic Button not ending battles properly
- Fixed missing Harvest picture assets
- Fixed eggs you get in the Kobold Quarters from causing team size to exceed 4
- Fixed Lacomia, Dragon Princess, going to Rabbit instead of Harvest if the latter is the richest Reign in the Kingdom
- Fixed Wolves sprite issues
- Fixed crashes and placement issues of Shade Princesses
Every tier comes at the same costs and benefits than our Patreon ones!
Polls, Art Previews and Early Access will be shared between all our platforms!
So, if you’d like to support us monthly, you can now do it in here too:
I’ve felt like it needed some adjustments, and here it is!
The tax/wealth/population mechanics now work on a daily/weekly basis.
Every day the Population of each Reign will rise if:
- that Reign has at least 1 Wealth and no food shortage. Skeleton, Ghost and Golem are immune to food shortages.
Every day the Population of each Reign will drop if:
- that Reign has 0 Wealth or if there’s food shortage. Skeleton, Ghost and Golem are immune to food shortages.
If the Population reaches 0 that Reign will fall into an unrecoverable Ruin, it will lose any chance to regain Wealth or Population and will be an easy prey to its enemies.
Every week the Wealth of each Reign will rise if their income exceeds their expenses.
Income= Population / 100
Expenses= (War number * 3) + (Mouse Tax)
With this formula, by the end of the week, a Reign with 500 Population can manage to fund its war campaigns against a single enemy (5 – 3 = 2), but will start losing Wealth if it ends up waging war to two Reigns at once (5 – 6 = -1)!
The Mouse Tax has a value of 2 and hinders the sustainability of wars quite a lot!
If we consider the same 500 Population scenario, a Reign at war with a single enemy and affected by the Mouse Tax won’t recieve any Wealth at the end of the week (5 – 3 – 2 = 0)!
As the Population of a Reign increases it will become possible for them to fund more wars at once. You can check the predicted Wealth rises or drops in the Status Menu!
Depending on this balance, at the end of the week, the Reign will recieve or lose Wealth points.
If its Wealth reaches 0 this way that Reign will lose Population, daily, for the whole week!
By losing Population they could also become more and more unable to sustain many wars at once, so it’d be better for them just to drop it before it’s too late!
Make sure you help the Princesses take the right decision when that time comes!
Figured it could be useful to have it here!
One of the new features introduced in Princess & Conquest, aimed to make the start of your own playthrough always different, are the traits you’re able to pick at the beginning of the game (if you play the intro, the Guild Clerk will prompt you to this choice)!
Here’s all of them and what they do!
+2 Affinity with reigns ruled by a Human!
Normally we’d be talking about Human, Harvest and Desert IF she doesn’t start as a succubus!
+1 Strength and +1 Dexterity!
+1 Endurance and +5 Kingdom Lewdness!
+1 Intellect and +2 Diplomacy score between all Reigns!
This helps starting the game in a peaceful situation, making it unlikely to have wars declared in the first days!
+2 Affinity with reigns ruled by a Monster!
Normally we’d be talking about Slime, Insect, Goblin and Moth!
+2 Affinity with reigns ruled by a Beast!
Normally we’d be talking about Cat, Mouse and Rabbit!
Goblin also counts as a Beast if in her bugbear form.
+2 Affinity with reigns ruled by an Undead!
Normally we’d be talking about Golem, Skeleton and Ghost!
Start the game with 1 additional Dowry, randomly chosen!
This opens up a lot of possibilities, as you could even get some of the hardest ones to obtain right as you start the game, like a MYSTERY BOX or Queen’s Milk (there’s 47 possible ones)!
Start the game with 1 additional ♥ Relationship point with every Princess!
Start the game with Fish Lungs and +2 Affinity with reigns ruled by Merfolks!
-1 Affinity with the other Reigns.
Every time you sleep in a different place compared to the previous night, +1 Kingdom Lewdness!
Every time a Reign declares war to someone, +2 Affinity with that Reign!
Start the game with 1 Filled Princess Urn!
Start the game with a complete set of Bones!
That includes 2 Horns, 1 Ribcage, 1 Extra Bone, 4 Skeletal Arms, 1 Skull, 1 Creepy Skull, 1 Sharp Skull, 1 Demon Skull!
I’ll keep this section, in the Mechanics part of the Wiki, updated as we add more of them!
Heya! Hope you’re enjoying these fast updates, I really wanted to get a clean build as soon as possible before opening up even more new zones!
*Shashasha*! Hammerhead Princess, the NERD of the seas!
Here’s what you’ll find in this version!
- Wealth now affects the quality of dropped equipments
- Luck now affects the quality of dropped equipments
- Experience curves have been reworked, leveling has been considerably slowed down
- Population calcs have been tweaked. “Ruin” state is now unrecoverable
- Added warnings when the Player is about to enter a route
- You can now pay Merchant Princess to move to another location of your choice on her next trip
- Fixed golem costumes not being shown correctly
- Fixed some rabbit ears not being shown correctly
- Fixed bunny costume crashes
- Fixed most NPCs portrait swaps
- Fixed the door by Faun’s counter staying open after her sex scene
- Fixed the quest-chosing menu not allowing the Player to leave it normally
- Fixed french in the rabbit’s dialogues
- Fixed swapping party leader in the Scarecrow Fields causing errors in sprite allocations
- Fixed dialogue swaps (Harvest/Rabbit) before and after Slave Auctions
- Fixed crash during Insect on Slime sieges
- Fixed crash when stealing panties before loading the
- Fixed crash if you chose NOT to feed Bottled Butterflies from your inventory to Komachi
- Fixed crashes in the Monastery of Conquest after loading a save in some of its rooms
- Fixed Mimic Princess reacting to the player if he jumps through the door using Kobold
- Fixed scene not fading in if you enter the Rabbit Inn after the Reign falls
- Fixed the remaining placement errors of the items in the Beach minigame
- Fixed not being able to talk the Guild Clerk from the front desk, in the Beach
- Fixed the bandits in Harvest’s sticking around too much
- Fixed Queen’s Milk effect not giving the born Progeny the thickest body type available
- Fixed delivery crashes when delivering (or getting an egg) in the Campsite. The eggs you’ve got from there are still fucked though.
- Fixed Lacomia battle outside the Faun’s Tavern -Fixed sailor’s message in the Slime Docks
- Fixed Crowley quest failing some days after its completion
- Fixed teleports if you decide to skip the Moth Forest after the Reign falls
- Fixed sneaking in Mandrya’s throne room after refusing to join her cause or being already in a route
- Fixed merchant outside Human’s sticking around after the Quest is over
- Fixed Menu access being denied after going to NG+
- Fixed various spelling errors
This version gets rid of all the world map crashes upon loading, will be the one we’ll use as the next Public one, on June 28th!
Once again, a whole new build to download, to avoid memory leaks and other issues! Your v0.16+ saves are 100% compatible!
Here’s all the fixes you’ll find in this version!
- Added Harvest X Rabbit (II) campsite scene
- Fixed loading crashes in the World Maps
- Fixed Slime/Golem/Rabbit diplomacy menu
- Fixed Cathedral(outside) passability issues
- Fixed Ctrl slowing movement speed even outside combat
- Fixed crashes in Hunter’s Terrace while talking to rabbits
- Fixed slave costumes for cats/slimes/rabbits
- Fixed transformation in Scarecrow Princess’ room
- Fixed OST crash in Dog Princess’ Tavern scene
- Fixed OST crash in Kobold Princess’ Ending scene
- Fixed auctions timer (60s -> 120s)
- Fixed errors in calculating siege resistances and timers
- SPRITE RELOADER now works on Knight too