Things are starting to pile up, so I’d rather show some of the new stuff now instead of doing all of it on release!
- Courtesan costumes are ready! Look good AND be allowed to enter the Queen’s Spire! Quite hard to get, though~
I’ll have the first half of the set ready with this release!
They’re all given after special events or quests, meant to show how things can get bad when Courtesans appear to ruin your day! A lot of funny interactions and added variety~
- Finhead is officially in SOON status, it’s all about the final touches now!
- New guy-on-“guy” animations for Harvest Princess and Goblin NPCs!
- Wailing Ghosts will appear in various places when Life Force lowers enough, with cool rewards as further decreasing Life Force, a completely new Prayer: Final Goodbye and even Filled Princess Urns!
- Huge rework of how the costumes are handled. The game now uses its assets smartly, for a reduced chance of errors and way less work to add new costumes!
- Quest Previews! It was about time, now you can check the description of the quests the Knights INC. offers before accepting them.
- Every Princess has now her own different lines for Campsite and Tavern while in her alternative form!
- 60+ bugfixes and adjustments, like fixed battle HUD colors, reworked Life Force balance, weapon prices, item drops abusing and more!
This and much more is about to be ready! Look forward to it!
v0.16.17 will drop with 6 Princesses getting new/reworked forms, so let’s see what they can do!
Porgy Human Princess
With THICC forms coming into the equation soon, there will be the addition also of special foods with unique effects.
In this form Human Princess gets even cuter(!) and is granted resistance to hot and cold climates thanks to the Thick Fat skill!
Bubble Slime Princess
In this form Slime Princess will be able to fly around the map just like any dragon (or Knight wearing some piece of equipment) would do!
No more mountains to cross on foot! Your favourite pudding now can soar the skies!
Fae Moth Princess
In this form Moth Princess is physically weaker, both ATK and DEF drop by 25%, but gets a complex, useful, new ability: “Enticing“!
Enticing takes the spot of her usual Sleep ability, so she won’t be able to put guards asleep during your nightly infilatrations anymore. Her new ability however, can be used to do a bunch of things!
- During Infiltrations
If you’re already close to a Princess during an infiltration, you can now entice her!
She’ll agree to have fun, sexy times with the Knight, with no increase to her Corruption!
- During Battles
Moth Princess can also entice her enemies into having sex with her, while taking only half damages during Battlefucks!
Wooly Dog Princess
Don’t be fooled, that’s not the face of a dog that’s happy about her owner.
Chance is that, if Dog Princess is with you when you have sex with someone else, she’ll snap. In this form she’s granted a huge boost, +100% DEF, but I wouldn’t suggest remaining alone with her in the Campsite for, let’s say, a week?
There’s not many Princesses that can swim freely and with Finhead getting closer and closer…
Cat Princess in this form can swim and breath underwater and gets a new skill: Mud Throw!
Mecha Mouse Princess
🤖 MECHA 🤖
IF YOU MANAGE TO MAKE HER A GOLEM, MOUSE WILL GET A BOOST TO HER PHYSICAL STATS (+50% to ATK and DEF) A LITTLE DECREASE IN HER MAGIC POWER (-25% to M.ATK) AND SHE WILL BECOME IMPREGNABLE.
SHE WON’T GET PREGNANT. SHE WON’T GET FUCKED WITH IN BATTLE.
🤖 MECHA 🤖
I’ll try to make a little miracle and have this (and more~) ready by tomorrow!
One of the many 🎃 Halloween surprises 🎃!
You’ll meet this little thing only under certain conditions, one of them involving Life Force, the other being the state of the Goblins’ Reign!
Once you manage to find a recruit Dokuro in your party (she can be deposited into Dear’s Progeny bank, so you can even carry her to NG+) you’ll get the couple useful perks that come into her boney package!
- Death Medium
Life Force governs over the life/death balance, as it lowers you’ll notice an increased numbers of undead around, and I’m currently focusing on many more events about its balance!
Perish is a unique skill of her! If she manages to kill someone with one of her projectiles, Life Force will decrease by 1! That’s the same thing Amelie’s “SMITE!” does, but it decreases Life Force instead!
Just like Amelie she only has 1 MP, so she can use that skill only once before you have to refill her energy!
BUT! If you equip a Clockwork Key on her she’ll get her MPs automatically recovered every few seconds!
That’s a lot of DEATH!
She comes with her Achievement too!