Here’s the new build, with A LOT of new stuff, even more than usual!
- Skeleton Princess’ route is now complete!
- Skeleton Princess skill updated
- DesertP x MothP campsite scene added
- Hammerhead Port is now open
- The Golden Stump is now open
- Kobold NSFW animation #3 has been remade to fit her new look
- Kobold NSFW animation #4 has been remade to fit her new look
- LamiaP NSFW animation #1 added
- LamiaP NSFW scene reworked
- Insects intro has now a NSFW scene
- Amelie is now recruitable
- Scarecrow Princess is now recruitable
- Kobold Princess (and progeny) “Hidden Scales” costume added
- Weapon attack range tweaked
- Added difficulty levels (and the “Swordsman Manual” to change it after the intro)
- Dusk Princess sprite updated
- Added the Little Pincer and the Bubbly Soap to Hammerhead Port shop
- The Status Screen can now be opened from the Faun’s Tavern bulletin
- Many changes and fixes to Insect Princess dialogues
- Auction timer from 120s to 90s
- Fixed Babs’ gallery possibly causing pregnancies in some cases
- Fixed Harvest battles giving Affinity to Rabbit instead
- Fixed drowning damage loop while changing equipment underwater
- Fixed Affinity Bar in goblin’s not erasing itself after use
- Fixed (custom) Mouse Princess blinking while in Status Screen
- Fixed Egg quest #2 not completing itself correctly
- Fixed missing trophies in Cat’s throne room
- Fixed sprites swap while sprinting with dog in the Scarecrow Fields
- Fixed NPC roaming getting stuck after the first travel
- Fixed camping after midnight causing auto-saves to double
- Fixed depositing equipped Progeny causing duplication of items (and other crashes happening while depositing)
- Fixed switching leader (TAB button) bugging with 3 Party members
- Fixed Drider males portrait placing in Level Up menu
- Removed “Skills” menu from pause menu
- Fixed the grapes placing in rabbits support quest
- Fixed bugs and typos during GolemP “shocking” event
- Fixed goblin bribing not guaranteeing a Princess the next day (if available)
- Fixed golem missing assets while in human form
- Fixed red dragons misnamed assets (swimsuits)
- Fixed Mouse X Golem campsite scene starting even when golem is in her human form
- Fixed King Cuccos not respawning in the Tree Canopy
- Fixed pregnancy cheat not giving “Pregnant” status
- Reduced FPS drops in Wyvern Peak
- Fixed wrong teleport placing after one of the final events in ghost’s
- Fixed getting stuck in the fairy teleporting you to Wyvern’s Peak
- Fixed not all quests getting resetted after going to NG+
- Fixed lamia progeny with Regalia also getting the crown in their portraits
- Fixed crashes happening by loading saves during Kobold’s ending
- Fixed teleport-after-flight various issues
- Fixed Rocky Slope windy BGS fading in and out in the wrong places
Currently out for our supporters on SubscribeStar!
— TheTowerfag (@TheTowerfag) June 1, 2019
We start this month with 2 additional team members, expect great things!
v0.16.9 will also release very soon, with the longest changelog since v0.16! Can’t wait!
Remember that you can check all the incoming release dates from here!
Time for another girl, another unique fighter, another cute companion to join the Knight’s ranks!
It won’t be easy to get, it’s probably between the hardest ones right now, but if you play your cards right while dealing with Harvest Princess you may get the chance to recruit…
If you decide to use her in fights you’ll immediately notice how she can easily control the whole field, thanks to her active ability “Terror” and her slow-moving StrawBOTs, flailing their hands like crazy!
“Terror” has a longer cooldown compared to Ghost/Gorgon Shield “Fear“, but it also damages the scared enemies! It has a greater effect if you’re fighting against 1-2 enemies at most.
The cost of all of her cool perks comes with her passive ability: “Kakaka”!
Any way around it? You could decide to steer the tides of war by giving a Withered Cornucopiato the only Reign you want to favor (it will gain Population instead of losing it by Scarecrow’s effect), but I believe she deserves her own route!
A kobold that’s following the way of her late father, a human paladin!
After successfully helping this pint-sized paladin in her quest, the Knight will be able to get this new, unique, party member in his ranks!
With her incredibly high physical stats she’ll be a great help in battles against enemies that don’t use magic!
Her passive ability, “Righteous“, also has a nice side-effect: +1 Life Force every time she kills an enemy using her “Smite!” skill!
Too bad she only has 1 MP! This means that normally she will be able to use “Smite!” only once before having to use an Elixir or other recovery items. Normally.
The video shows her active ability “Chaaarge!” and a way to avoid her MP limitation!
While using “Chaaarge!” she takes half the damage from physical attacks and counter every hit taken with powerful blows!
And yes, you can fuck her. Happy now?